16-20 lesson pack for Jazz Piano video course
lessons for jazz piano video course
As I’ve now completed 20 video lessons of my Jazz Piano course, I’ve packaged lessons 16-20 into a discounted 5-pack.
This is an update on the above: you can now subscribe to my complete jazz piano course.
You can also start at lesson 11 by subscribing to the intermediate course.
- Soloing over diminshed chords
- Using diminished scales over dominant 7ths
- Mastering tritone substitution
- Now put your knowledge to work!
- Combine learned techniques to play a jazz standard.
- Rootless voicings + tritone substitution
- Altered and diminished scales
- Analysis of ‘All The Things You Are.’
- How tunes are structured.
- Identifying key centres
- Connecting melody and chords
- How to learn tunes
- Chord substitution
- How to reharmonise a tune
- All The Thing You Are: advanced
- Take The A Train reharmonised
- Next to a 12-bar blues, Rhythm Changes
is the most important chord sequence in jazz.
Master all its forms in this vital video lesson.