16-20 lesson pack for Jazz Piano video course
lessons for jazz piano video course
As I’ve now completed 20 video lessons of my Jazz Piano course, I’ve packaged lessons 16-20 into a discounted 5-pack.
This is an update on the above: you can now subscribe to my complete jazz piano course.
You can also start at lesson 11 by subscribing to the intermediate course.
Click here for intermediate course
Click here to learn more about my jazz piano video course.
- Soloing over diminshed chords
- Using diminished scales over dominant 7ths
- Mastering tritone substitution
- Now put your knowledge to work!
- Combine learned techniques to play a jazz standard.
- Rootless voicings + tritone substitution
- Altered and diminished scales
- Analysis of ‘All The Things You Are.’
- How tunes are structured.
- Identifying key centres
- Connecting melody and chords
- How to learn tunes
- Chord substitution
- How to reharmonise a tune
- All The Thing You Are: advanced
- Take The A Train reharmonised
- Next to a 12-bar blues, Rhythm Changes
is the most important chord sequence in jazz.
Master all its forms in this vital video lesson.