My jazz piano lessons are easy to follow and are fully integrated into a logical jazz piano course. But these are no ordinary jazz lessons. With Jazz Piano Lessons Online you are freed from just reading the notes in front of you. By watching and playing along with an experienced jazz piano teacher you will soon be creating your own jazz solos. You will move with ease through the levels to suit your development.
Each of your online jazz piano lessons contains a 30 minute video, backing tracks, sheet music and a quiz plus an extract from my eBook Learn Jazz Piano.
- Jazz piano lessons 1 – 5 will take you through jazz basics.
- By jazz piano lesson 10 you will have an understanding of the II – V – I sequence and the concept of extensions.
- By the time you reach lesson 15 you’ll be playing the blues and jazz standards.
- From lesson 16 onwards Learn Jazz Piano Online takes you into more advanced concepts such as tritone substitution and reharmonizing a chord sequence.
- Then, from lesson 20 onwards, each jazz piano lesson looks into the art of playing solos in more depth.
Are you already at an intermediate or advanced playing level?
How do subscriptions work?
You will get access to Lesson 1 as soon as you subscribe to the course. After that you will automatically get access to a new jazz lesson every week until you have all 31. My four ebooks are also included with the course. You will be able to download them from the sidebar by clicking the links that appear next to lessons 1, 11, 14 and 21.
Your card will be charged every month for continued access to lessons. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a message with the subject ‘Cancellation request’.
How much will this cost in other currencies?
The cost to subscribe to my course is £15 (GBP) per month. If you’d like to see roughly how much this would be in another currency you can do this by using Google’s currency converter. Please note: this is an estimate only, the amount you are charged will be based on the exchange rate between GBP and your local currency each month when payment is taken.